Live/VOD P2P Engine for Android and Android TV
- Interconnect with CDNBye hlsjs-p2p-engine and ios-p2p-engine
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Support any Android player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Compatible with all CDNs, agnostic to DRM and video codecs. No service side changes required.
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- Only use Datachannels and PeerConnection modules in WenRTC, which made smaller SDK size(< 2MB)
- API frozen, new releases will not break your code
Android Version Support: Kitkat 4.4(API level >= 19)
# Get Token
Only one media track is delivered over P2P. If video and audio tracks in HLS go separately, just video is going to be shared over the P2P network.