- Interconnect with CDNBye hlsjs-p2p-engine and android-p2p-engine
- Support live and VOD streams over HLS protocol(m3u8)
- Support encrypted HLS stream
- Support cache to avoid repeating the download of TS file
- Support any iOS player
- Efficient scheduling policies to enhance the performance of P2P streaming
- Compatible with all CDNs, agnostic to DRM and video codecs. No service side changes required.
- Use IP database to group up peers by ISP and regions
- Only use Datachannels and PeerConnection modules in WenRTC, which made smaller SDK size(< 3MB)
This library requires iOS 10.0+.
NOTICE: This framework doesn’t support bitcode currently.
# Get Token
Only one media track is delivered over P2P. If video and audio tracks in HLS go separately, just video is going to be shared over the P2P network.